Subject: Re: [amos-list] New Amiga's
From: Arash Tavakoli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:35:57 +0200

From: Arash Tavakoli <[email-masked]>

On 15-Jun-99, Scooter D. Matott sXe wrote:
(...) as the PowerPC is dead, (...)

Who said PPC is dead?:) Even Nintendo just signed a billiondollar deal to have
PPC in it's next generation console (DOlphin)
I think Alpha is the dead one:) ppl choose muli-processor x86 setups instead
of alphas nowadays... (more powerful and cheaper it seems)

Oh and on the note of the original message, they'll be showing the development
system then not the finished consumer setup:)

Kind Regards,
Arash

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONElist members are using Shared Files in great ways!
http://www.onelist.com
Are you?  If not, see our homepage for details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html